Covid-19 Programme Manager / Strategic Lead
|Job Title:||Covid-19 Programme Manager / Strategic Lead|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
JOB TITLE: Covid-19 Programme Manager / Strategic Lead
PLACEMENT: ASAP, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
PAY RATE: from £28 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking aCovid-19 Programme Manager/Strategic Lead for our client based in Bolton, Great Manchester
The purpose of this role is to:
- provide strategic leadership and strategic programme management of a multi-agency and large scale Covid-19 programmes, such as mass testing; contact tracing.
- be the strategic lead who will work closely with senior executives across the council and public sector to deliver change.
- To coordinate, manage and implement mass testing / contact tracing / other Covid-19 large scale programmes across our population, focusing on key population groups as priorities
- Strategy including service model
- Clinical oversight and quality standards
- Estates and Events
- Site Management and Logistics
- Communications and Engagement
- Consequent Management
- Financial Oversight
- ICT and Digital
- Performance and Intelligence
- Workforce – recruitment and training
This role will involve end-to-end project management, working from shaping and initiation through to solution design, implementation and deployment.
It’s expected that the postholder would work from home but with a requirement to come to Town Hall as necessary but also to visit sites around Bolton therefore essential to have own transport and able to travel within Bolton at potentially short notice.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining the programme's governance arrangements
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme
- Managing the programme's budget on behalf of the Executive Sponsor, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the programme's individual projects
- To provide strong leadership and programme strategic lead in the development, implementation and assessment of the mass testing programme; contact tracing and other large sale covid-19 programmes, to protect and improve health across Bolton.
- To support the Assistant Director / Consultant in Public Health in formulating the strategic direction, priorities and plans for the directorate in line with national policy and local implementation.
- The post holder will oversee the design of the processes and procedures, the creation of operating procedures and support materials for managers and services users.
- The post holder will have lead responsibility for the Mass Testing / Contact Tracing / other Covid-19 population programmes for Bolton and will engage and coordinate with all public sector partners, local businesses and, local residents as well as other organisations such as charities and voluntary groups.
- The post holder will play a vital role in ensuring that approaches to mass testing / contact tracing are coordinated and implemented by ensuring that residents are engaged and a complete end-to-end population programme is implemented
- Experience with Covid or Public Health and safety projects
- Previous experience in large scale programme management in complex, large scale environments.
- Experience of rolling out programmes that are very new and untested, involving new technical solutions
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience with heads of business, and both structured project management skills as well as am understanding of agile delivery.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Sound business case development and approvals skills
- Ability to create the necessary programme documentation and groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Car driver (the role may require you to travel within Bolton at potentially short notice)
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Manchester - HR Specialist Recruitment Lead
Salary: £18 - 23 per hour
Barnsley - Category Manager
Salary: £18 - 20 per hour
Barnsley - IT Project Manager
Salary: £17 - 22 per hour
Enfield - Special Projects and Defects Manager
Salary: £48k per year
Solihull - Income & Awards Business Manager
Salary: £19 per hour