Customer Services Officer | Gloucstershire
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Customer Service Officer for a local authority in Gloucstershire carrying out a range of customer focused administrative duties.
- To deal with telephone and face to face enquiries, emails, letters and texts from customers in a professional manner
- To interrogate the Council’s systems to provide information and resolution to our customers (Raise service requests and update system notebooks as appropriate)
- To record and maintain customer records, comply with Council policies and procedures and ensure confidentiality of customer information always.
- Ensure your duties are undertaken with regard and compliance of the Data Protection Act and other legislation.
- To be sensitive to the needs of our diverse local community whilst ensuring swift and appropriate action for our customers.
- To demonstrate empathy and professionalism always in an environment that can sometimes be demanding and stressful.
- To encourage and assist customers to access Council services, forms and information via the Councils website.
- To ensure swift resolution to a range of enquiries from our customers at the first point of contact to avoid the need to call or visit the Council for the same matter again.
- Perform any other duties consistent with responsibilities and level for the role.
- Experience of working within an operational service delivery environment
- Experience of dealing directly with and advising customers
- Experience of using computer systems including Microsoft Office and/or other work-related systems such as Northgate Revenues
Salary is £11.55ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131