Events Training & Facilities Assistant - Twickenham
|Job Title:||Events Training & Facilities Assistant - Twickenham|
|Salary:||£13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Events Training & Facilities Assistant – Twickenham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £13.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- The Workforce Development Service is responsible for ensuring that the organisation’s workforce and the wider children’s workforce has the qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities it needs to deliver effective and high-quality services to children, young people and their families. The service leads on the learning and development and organisational development of Achieving for Children and manages the contract of human resources to ensure that it operates effectively and efficiently, and has the tools it needs to develop and grow as a business.
- Promoting and providing support to our training centre, ensuring our training, meetings and conferences are supported to the highest service standards.
- Liaising with a range of professionals both internal to the team and external. Supporting the Workforce development leads by designing engaging content for promotional emails, social media and web pages.
- Working with the Events Training & Facilities Manager to oversee building maintenance for the Twickenham Training Centre.
- Providing administrative support in promoting workforce development services and exploring different ways the service can diversify its offer.
- Educated to a GCSE level C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English Skills and experience - Experience of working in a business support capacity providing a wide range of administrative support
- Good customer service skills interacting with internal and external users is core requirement including routine enquiries from members of the public, which could be face to face, receiving and responding to incoming communication
- Experience of keeping basic records, both manual and electronic, including confidential records, filing documents accurately recording information and archiving files and in a standard format, good with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of how to collate statistical information and reports in line with agreed plans - Some project management support experience - updating registers, research and organising communications
- Experience of creating engaging content for promotion via social media and websites.
- Previous experience working within a public sector service (education or children’s services) is desirable
- Collaborative in approach able to work with others to produce the best overall results
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous in checking own work to ensure accuracy and completeness
- A passion for Achieving for Children’s vision, mission and values (trust, empower. respect) to support children and young people to live safe, happy, healthy and successful lives.
- Able to use a range of digital hardware or software and be digitally literate to support your work effectively i.e. microsoft or Google software.
- Strong organisational abilities including: time management, creative-thinking, problem-solving and multitasking.
- Able to work flexibly as part of a team and independently with limited management oversight to achieve deadlines
- Personal determination, drive, energy and ambition to overcome obstacles, achieve challenging objectives, celebrate success and deliver excellent outcomes for children.
- Commitment to resource-sharing and collaborative working within Achieving for Children.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Wirral - Personal Assistant
Salary: £15.04 - 15.04 per hour
Brokerage Assistant - Romford
Salary: £15.89 - 15.89 per hour
Finance Assistant - Chichester
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Finance Assistant - Bolton
Salary: £14.16 - 14.16 per hour
Entitlement Assistant - Shropshire
Salary: Market related