Network Co-ordinator - Leyton
|Job Title:||Network Co-ordinator - Leyton|
|Salary:||£18.07 - 18.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Network Co-ordinator – Leyton (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £18.07ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To develop and deliver specialist support/advice for an effective and efficient network management of the highways and traffic management service area. To ensure relevant legislation, regulations and policies are complied with.
- Provide advice and make recommendations based on up to date knowledge and analysis / evaluation of information.
- Manage escalated or complex customer issues within the relevant area.
- Contribute to the development of service plans to meet strategic business goals.
- Regularly review working methods, systems and equipment to ensure optimum efficiency in the delivery services.
- Lead on the development, implementation, maintenance and management of systems, policies, procedures and / or standards within area of responsibility.
- Work closely with others to support/manage the development and delivery of improvements in processes and procedures.
- Prepare and present a full range of reports (both standard and non-standard) covering area of responsibility.
- Manage a portfolio of Projects and Reviews.
- Lead on specific projects as required.
- Co-operate with and support colleagues.
- Contributing to the maintenance of good working relationships with key partners, service providers, stakeholders and the wider community.
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures which apply to the job and understand the reasons for this.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others and report any potential hazards or unsafe practices to line manager.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Parbej Miah, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0208 514 9117