Qualified Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team|
|Salary:||£28.38 - 28.38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team to work with one of our clients based in Lambeth. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £28.38ph
To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Hospitals outside Lambeth.
To carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs,
and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
Work semi-autonomously with limited supervision.
- To be able to challenge CHC decisions constructively and positively
- To work with an in-depth knowledge of both legal and statutory frameworks relating to social work practise
- Demonstrate an understanding of the performance indicators that are relevant to the work of the team work within the required time frames
- To have a detailed knowledge of the services for carers/service users provided within Lambeth and how to access these
- Working independently as part of an interdisciplinary team diagnosing, assessing, planning and implementing patient specific programmes of care/interventions
- Undertaking complex assessments - Be able to function effectively in a variety of environments - Communicate effectively with service users and families, including those who may have difficulties with understanding and communicating
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available