Qualified Social Worker | Adult’s Safeguarding | East Riding of Yorkshire
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work in a Safeguarding Adults team based within East Riding of Yorkshire. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Safeguarding Adults team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Adults Services
- Older People
- Working in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £Negotiable per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy F on 0208 514 9139.