Repairs Co-ordinator - Swindon
|Job Title:||Repairs Co-ordinator - Swindon|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Repairs Co-ordinator – Swindon (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To deliver and coordinate repairs to the Council’s housing stock and operational buildings in line with agreed policies and budgets to ensure that a high-quality customer focused service is provided to residents and premises managers.
- To coordinate the batching of repairs to aid best value for money on delivery.
- To develop a family of contractors able to deliver a high quality SOR based delivery process.
- To monitor the delivery of repairs in line with agreed policies and performance standards.
- To work with the building surveys in diagnosing building repair solutions for corporate assets.
- Participate in identifying strategies and programmes of work for inclusion in annual revenue
repairs and maintenance budgets and financial forecasts including consulting with tenants and leaseholders about programmes of work.
- Participate in developing new initiatives and concepts and produce detailed solutions for repairs and maintenance programmes of work which comply with the latest planning, health and safety and building regulation requirements including obtaining all necessary permissions.
- To work with the building surveyor and other team members arranging for all contract procurement to be undertaken in accordance with European Union and Council policy and procedures including preparing specifications, drawings, tender documentation, health and safety plans and selecting prospective contractors and awarding contracts.
- Manage the administration and supervision of repairs and maintenance works contracts including ensuring that contract conditions, specifications for materials and workmanship and health and safety plans are complied with.
- Manage revenue budgets and control expenditure strictly in accordance with levels of delegated authority and the Council’s Financial Regulations including preparing estimates, valuing work in progress, negotiating prices for variations, producing final accounts and negotiating and resolving any contractual claims.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available