Senior Administrator | London Borough Council | Islington
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Senior Administrator for a local authority in Islington carrying out a range of administrative duties. We are looking for a minute taker within the safeguarding and Quality assurance team.
This role will involve assisting with the day to day administration for the team as well as providing support to senior colleagues dealing with various tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office. You will be communicating with Financial Advisers and clients daily along with preparing and processing all new client documentation and amendments.
- Monitoring of transfers of assets / cash form other institutions and liaise with the transfers team accordingly
- You will be in charge of record keeping for subscriptions and transfers
- Minute Taking for Safeguarding
- Minute Taking for Quality Assurance
- Processing of payments to and from clients
- Liaising with colleagues within the business support department regarding administration of client accounts
- Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on all systems
- Taking lead on client standing data projects in terms of organising and recording and sending information to the centre and becoming the team's client data expert
- Knowledge of customer services, preferably in a Local Government/Social Services environment.
- Knowledge of Child Protection and Safeguarding Procedures
- Preferrably someone who is experienced in taking minutes at Child Protection conferences
- Experience of working within an operational service delivery environment
- Experience of dealing directly with and advising customers
- Experience of using computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Social Services is Essential
Salary is £14.76ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 0208 514 9139.