Support Coach - Maidstone
|Job Title:||Support Coach - Maidstone|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Support Coach – Maidstone
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Coach looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Coach to work in Maidstone.
Pay Rates: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour Umbrella Rates
Responsibilities of a Support Coach: (Full Job spec can be provided on request)
- Work with a mixed need caseload of up to 18 clients at any one time, as directed by your line manager. These low, medium and high needs clients may be based at different services/locations in Maidstone and will require you to travel to meet them in their accommodation and in the community.
- To work proactively and creatively with clients who are homeless and who may have a history of homelessness and other adverse life events and who have a history of ex-offending and those who may have a history of serious offences, such as of a violent of sexual nature.
- Work proactively with statutory agencies and their representatives such as NPS and CRC to positively support the client around any licence conditions that they may have.
- Assess prospective clients to identify support needs, identify risks to complete safety/risk plans and identifying personal goals/desires in conjunction with the client
- Work alongside client and any other member of staff to enable them to live independently and maintain a tenancy in the community.
- Work holistically with all clients focussing on the whole person and using a strengths based approach, where support needs are not barriers to aspirations and goals and where appropriate, positive risk taking is encouraged.
- At least two years’ experience of working directly with vulnerable people in an accommodation based setting and successfully supporting them through the process of change.
- At least two years’ experience of working with ex-offenders in an accommodation or similar setting.
- A relevant recognised qualification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including writing formal emails and letters internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and a commitment to reporting all safeguarding concerns in line with company policy.
- Good working knowledge of mental health, substance use and recovery.
- Car user with full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available