Unit Co-ordinator | Cheshire East Council
Hours: Full-Time - 9am to 5pm – 37 hours
Duration: 3.5m w/possible extensions
Salary: £8 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Unit Co-ordinator for a local authority in Cheshire East carrying out a range of administrative duties.
To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Social Work Team enabling the most efficient use of their professional time and helping to develop a team identity including the provision of central communication links for public and other professional agencies.
- Typing provision for the team; letters, legal documents, reports and child related documentation
- Receive phone calls and other communications to enable effective liaison with agency partners
- Maintenance of files, filing and other admin systems
- Coding financial information, assist with Imprest account
- Maintaining confidential client information; updating child care systems
- Attending and minuting professional meetings
- Support social care staff, managers and practitioners
- Maintain databases/requests medicals assessments
Knowledge & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 (Admin) / BTEC National / 2 ‘A’ Levels or equivalent/ECDL or Previous clerical/secretarial experience
- Filing systems, Minute taking experience is essential, Financial systems
- Good organisational skills, Diary Management
- Word processing skills, Knowledge of Windows, Excel Spreadsheets and Microsoft Office
- Confident and calm, Energetic, Supportive
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131.