Complaints Officer - Greenwich
|Job Title:||Complaints Officer - Greenwich|
|Salary:||£12.37 - 12.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Complaints Officer – Greenwich (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £12.37ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Responsible for supporting a customer complaints and statutory enquiry service; including Freedom of Information (FOI) and Data Protection requests (DPRs), reporting to the Asset Management Service Improvement Assistant and Service Improvement Officer.
- Record and log all representations in the form of complaints, MP and Member enquiries, on behalf of Asset Management, in line with Departmental and Corporate procedures.
- Draft responses to complaints or MP / Councillor / General Enquiries using information obtained from staff or IT systems.
- Ensure that the content, spelling and grammar of any responses are undertaken to a high standard of quality.
- Investigate, co-ordinate and refine responses, ensuring that are sent in a timely manner to a high level of service.
- Follow and support procedures and administrative processes in relation to complaints in line with current legislation and guidance.
- Work with the Asset Management Service Improvement Assistant in providing information to managers on a regular basis to assist in effective monitoring of services.
- Report any potential problem areas identified whilst undertaking your normal duties to the Asset Management Service Improvement Assistant in order that remedial action can be taken.
- Promote a problem–solving approach to the handling of complaints within the Division, making staff aware of the complaints procedure but aiming to resolve problems quickly and to the satisfaction of all parties without recourse to more formal procedures.
- To make full use of IT systems and packages in undertaking the duties of the post including CRM, DRS, V5, Adobe PDF, Excel, Word or other systems as required.
- Follow the processes set by the Service Improvement Officer in the context of constant change depending on the Asset Management Divisions priorities.
- To undertake any other work appropriate to the level and general nature of the post’s duties, including assisting the Asset Management Service Improvement Officer in undertaking ad hoc projects, reviews as well as assessing, preparing and compiling data.
- To carry out all duties with regard to the provisions of health and safety regulations and legislation, the Council’s equal opportunities and customer care policies.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Anatomical Pathology Technician - Greenwich
Salary: £16.82 - 16.82 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
Revenues & Benefits Quality Assurance Officer - Esher
Salary: £18.70 - 18.70 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour