Compliance and Payments Officer - Walthamstow
|Job Title:||Compliance and Payments Officer - Walthamstow|
|Salary:||£109.93 - 109.93 per day|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Compliance and Payments Officer – Walthamstow (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £109.93
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support on brokering service specific to the reconciliation and compliance of provider payments using Waltham Forest payment systems. Robust communication with providers and other departments will be required at all times to ensure accuracy of invoicing.
- Ensure that data entered on application systems e.g. CM2000, Frameworki, OneSAP is compliant with data quality standards.
- Set up, track and revise the value of annual Purchase Orders on OneSAP.
- Monitor timely submission of invoices by service providers.
- Reconcile invoices submitted by providers against CM2000 Finance Manager and Frameworki.
- Resolve disputed invoices with service providers.
- Submit correct invoices for payment using appropriate system.
- Enforce consistent invoice management arrangements.
- Ensure compliance of providers with CM2000 Call Monitoring standards.
- Extract and produce information from application systems as required e.g. to respond to Freedom of Information requests.
- Shows commitment to continued professional development
- Communicate effectively with internal and / or external customers/ service users. Act as point of contact for the service. Provide information and resolve problems, within scope of role, escalating to line manager as required.
- Database maintenance – access and update relevant databases and generate reports for management information.
- Supports colleagues in the team
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures which apply to the job and understand the reasons for this.
- Under supervision from a Senior Broker to ensure application systems compliance and reconciliation.
- Implementation of timely, accurate invoicing and payments to providers. .
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure purchasing is accurate.
- Maintain properly documented case files, records and client information. Prepare standard reports as required.
- Carry out all duties with an awareness and understanding of the Safeguarding requirements within area of responsibility.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Revenues & Benefits Quality Assurance Officer - Esher
Salary: £18.70 - 18.70 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Payroll & Employee Officer (G5/6) - Yorkshire Collaboration
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour