Customer Service Officer - Camden
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer - Camden|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Customer Service Officer – Camden (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £15.00ph
Part-Time (18 hours)
To represent the Council by providing the first point of contact with customers, providing advice and applying sound judgement in assessing their needs across all service areas and resolving their query directly or referring them where a detailed consultation is required.
- Provide first line advice , referrals and completion of payments and resolution of queries for customers across a wide range of Council service areas with primary attention to achieving a positive and personalised customer experience.
- As part of a team, take responsibility for front line delivery of advice on multiple service areas within the assigned cluster providing a coordinated, consistent, efficient and customer focussed service and achieving set access targets and ongoing improvements to the customer experience.
- To work seamlessly across a number of customer service access channels - telephone, face-to- face, processing, correspondence and internet.
- Streamline enquiries, referrals and overall service delivery by interpreting the needs of the customer and applying the most efficient resolution by integrating service access options where possible and achieving set access targets.
- To make high quality decisions and manage complex cases and casework.
- Encourage, educate and support customers to confidently access services via alternative channels including online bookings, payments and applications to contribute to the delivery of performance targets for channel migration.
- To train and provide support to entry level and other experienced Customer Service Officers.
- Provide a first point of contact for telephony based customer enquiries, utilising specialist telephony systems to guide and support customers in the timely resolution of their query.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Revenues & Benefits Quality Assurance Officer - Esher
Salary: £18.70 - 18.70 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £14.83 - 14.83 per hour
West Sussex - Rights of way officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour