HR Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
|Job Title:||HR Support Officer - Tower Hamlets|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
HR Support Officer – Tower Hamlets (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The HR Support Officer helps deliver THH’s People Strategy by providing day-to-day transactional services to our employees and managers and running cyclical/routine HR initiatives in order to ensure a great employee and line manager service experience at every stage of the employment life cycle, from prospective candidate through to ex-employee.
- Ensure effective recruitment through working with candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues throughout the recruitment process, from recruitment authorisation to the issuing of new starter documentation, to ensure smooth and effective processing of campaigns.
- Ensure that the HR service complies with recruitment practices, including DBS checks, right-to-work requirement, medical, reference and other compliance checks as required.
- Administer the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring such documentation as offer letters and contracts are produced in a timely and accurate manner, and delivering day one inductions for new starters.
- Ensure all payroll instructions are prepared and submitted to the Payroll service according to agreed timescales (including maternity/paternity, jury service, salary sacrifice and loan applications), maintaining a high focus on accuracy.
- Ensure that all HR ICT systems accurately reflect current staff and their terms and conditions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic employee records, ensuring compliance with data protection legislation.
- Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner and that outstanding payments are calculated and processed accurately.
- Deliver cyclical/routine HR projects, such as annual Declaration of Interest checks, renewal of time-limited permissions to work, triennial DBS checks and other governance-related activities.
- Support the delivery of the wider employee benefits and reward offer and other employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide a high-quality response to staff, manager and candidate queries via the HR inbox through efficient, accurate and timely handling and processing, reporting observed trends to HR colleagues.
- Provide administrative support to the People Services function through maintaining accurate payroll and HR data (including providing management reports as necessary), the processing of invoices and supplier forms, the administration of training events, support with the development of training materials, and assignment of curricula to staff.
- Provide administrative support to HR colleagues in respect of employee relations casework, assisting with notetaking, preparing correspondence, setting up and arranging meetings as directed.
- Participate effectively as part of the People Services team, working together to share knowledge and continuously improve the service, and offering, soliciting and acting on feedback to and from colleagues, both at and between team meetings.
- Participate in 1:1 meetings and performance appraisals, taking proactive responsibility for own professional development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information and work in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties and projects as directed which are commensurate with the expectation of the post.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Head of Pensions and Treasury - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £734.99 - 734.99 per day
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour