Management Support Officer - Wakefield
|Job Title:||Management Support Officer - Wakefield|
|Contact Name:||Megan Eastop-Stanley|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Management Support Officer – Wakefield
Salary: £11.59 Per Hour
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm – Hybrid
To provide specific support to the Vulnerable Adults Management Team. This includes administration and monitoring support for the service, supporting the Housing Needs Panel function as well as specific tasks to support any aspect of service delivery including customers and partners.
- To providing pro-active administrative support to the service manager & team managers of the vulnerable adults service.
- Co-ordinating the service managers diary, making appointments on behalf of the service manager, liaising with other support officers, directorates an outside agencies as appropriate.
- Responsible for organising and setting up a wide range of meetings on behalf of the service managers and the VAS Management Team.
- Liaising at a senior level with departments, external statutory and non statutory agencies and Government departments on behalf of the VAS Management Team.
- Liaising with Elected Members on behalf of the VAS Management Team.
- Dealing with confidential and sensitive internal and external information on behalf of the Service Manager & Team Managers in accordance with corporate and Departmental timescales.
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic filling systems on behalf of the service manager.
- Organising and facilitating meetings, away days, conferences and events on behalf of the service.
- Monitoring VAS Management Team commitments and leave to ensure adequate levels of management cover are maintained at all times.
- Co-ordinating VAS Management Team Meetings, organising and administering the VAS Management Group, preparing agendas, taking minutes of meetings and circulating minutes.
- Responsible for the organisation and servicing of the Homelessness Forum and Homelessness Executive Group as directed by the Service Manager.
- Collating performance management information from VAS teams on a monthly basis, ensuring that returns are complete, accurate and timely.
- Co-ordination of corporate performance returns for the Service.
- Word-processing and co-ordinating reports in accordance with corporate and Departmental timescales and standards.
- Develop and update appropriate information management systems including excel spreadsheets and the in house IT system as and when required.
- Responsible for updating distribution mailing lists on behalf of the Service Manager.
- Assist in the day to day operations and management of the in house IT system, including upgrades to new versions and the year-end process.
- To provide support in undertaking initial assessment of housing need with service users providing tailored housing options to remove barriers. Ensuring our clients statutory duties are satisfied at all times.
- Responsible for flagging risk identified with service users to ensure their safety and that of yourself and others. Ensuring warning notes are updated, Senior Officers are alerted and concerns about Service Users are highlighted to the appropriate services.
- Responsible for highlighting any concerns about service users to appropriate services e.g. concerns about child or adult abuse or exploitation.
- Assisting in the arrangements for incoming and outgoing post and courier material on a daily basis.
- To support the organisation, attending and follow-up work from our clients housing needs panel.
- Any other duties as directed by the line manager, which are appropriate to the grade and overall purpose of the job.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Megan Eastop- Stanley on 07587 327813 or via email Megane@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
Revenues & Benefits Quality Assurance Officer - Esher
Salary: £18.70 - 18.70 per hour