Personal Assistant - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Liverpool|
|Salary:||£14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Personal Assistant – Liverpool (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £14.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide the a flexible, high quality and confidential PA service to the Assistant Directors and the Community Services Leadership Team.
- To be responsible for a comprehensive PA support service to the Assistant Directors
- The organisation of the Assistant Directors schedule through full diary management in a proactive, efficient and confidential manner to ensure effective time management,
- To cover for the Directors PA as necessary
- To ensure that a professional reception service is operated when dealing with visitors to the Director and Assistant Directors
- The management of incoming communications on behalf of the Assistant Directors - filtering e mails and other general information, queries, phone calls and invitations, highlighting urgent correspondence as necessary.
- The role will involve regular contact with the Mayor, CEX, elected members, MP’s, Partner agencies and the media as well as a range of other agencies and will be responsible for the efficient and effective liaison between the Assistant Directors and key colleagues including the Director, Chief Executive, Leader of the Council, other elected Members, the management team and other officers within the organisation.
- To manage the exchange of sensitive or contentious information with managers, elected members, partner agencies and other officers, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Produce correspondence, reports (including preparation of Board Reports), documents and power point presentations for the Assistant Directors and Director.
- Exercise independent judgement and initiative in relation to managing your own workload and to resolve problems as they arise.
- Responsible for the prompt and appropriate handling of correspondence for the attention of the Assistant Directors and dealing directly with issues for which authority has been delegated.
- To service appropriate meetings, including preparing agendas, word processing, collating and distributing papers, taking and distributing minutes and making room and refreshment arrangements
- Requisition any travel and accommodation arrangements that may be required by the Assistant Directors/Director and to maintain appropriate records of mileage, travelling and subsistence payments.
- Process invoice payments and payment requests for the Assistant Directors through the SAP system
- To liaise with Exchequer Management, team leaders and officers as required to ensure all protocols, audit requirements, standing orders and systems are adhered to.
- To support other members of the Leadership team, undertaking additional duties as required in times of staff absence.
- It is vital that confidentiality be maintained at all times when dealing with information and the post holder will be expected to exercise independent judgement and initiative based on good practice and acquired knowledge in problematic situations.
- Engage in and contribute to professional development as and when appropriate
- Contribute to the management of health and safety for the relevant areas of the service
- Develop the City Council’s commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Planning Technician - Liverpool
Salary: £17.04 - 17.04 per hour
Personal Assistant - Wirral
Salary: £15.04 - 15.04 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £14.83 - 14.83 per hour
Admin Assistant - Orpington
Salary: £12.48 - 12.48 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Anatomical Pathology Technician - Greenwich
Salary: £16.82 - 16.82 per hour
Business Support Programme Co-ordinator - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 20.47 per hour
Salary: £26.30 - 26.30 per hour
Coroners Service Court Clerk - Warrington
Salary: Market related
Litigation Solicitor / Barrister - Port Talbot
Salary: £21.97 - 21.97 per hour