Personal Assistant - Shrewsbury
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Shrewsbury|
|Salary:||£9.72 - 9.72 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Personal Assistant – Shrewsbury (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide personal assistance to the Executive Directors, Assistant Directors and Heads of Service where appropriate.
- Be responsible to the Office Manager and Assistant Office Manager who is in turn responsible for the post holder’s health and safety, training and development.
- Provide direct support and research to the Executive Directors, Assistant Directors and Heads of Service in the execution of his/her responsibilities for managing the strategic working across the Council.
- Deal with highly sensitive and confidential work.
- Minute meetings, some of which are of a highly confidential nature.
- Flexible on work location, some requirements to work and travel countywide. The post is based at Shirehall with the requirement to work regularly from home.
- Resolve complex and conflicting commitments requiring resolution with outside bodies and other functional areas in the organisation.
- Liaise and work closely with the Executive Directors, Assistant Directors, Heads of Service, Office Manager and Assistant Office Manager to secure effective forward planning, programming and co-ordination of Council activity.
- Lead or co-ordinate functional wide activities and take initiative to progress and monitor in support of the Executive Directors, Assistant Directors and Heads of Service.
- Liaison with executive Members in support of their portfolio responsibilities and other Members as required.
- Ensure financial procedures are adhered to and appropriate records maintained.
- Manage and co-ordinate the diaries of Executive Directors, Assistant Directors and Heads of Service.
- Deal directly with routine correspondence, including the management of Freedom of Information requests and telephone calls from internal and external customers – elected Members, colleagues, partner organisations and members of the community, and others, while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Meet visitors in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Work as part of the team in providing general office support, cover for holidays etc.
- Carry out such other duties as the Senior Management Team/Office Manager/Assistant Office Manager may from time to time reasonably require.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in compliance with the Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities policy.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Assistant: Travel Services - Preston
Salary: £13.30 - 13.30 per hour
Permitting Assistant - Leeds
Salary: Market related
Housing Supply Assistant - Redbridge
Salary: £15.75 - 15.75 per hour
Customer Service Assistant - North Hertfordshire
Salary: £11.07 - 12.58 per hour
Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
Salary: £13.13 - 13.13 per hour
Salary: Negotiable Pay
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Recycling Centre Operative - Multiple Sites Across Essex
Salary: £11.86 - 11.86 per hour
Accountancy Technician - Mold
Salary: £17.76 - 17.76 per hour
Salary: £10.90 - 10.90 per hour
Application Technical Consultant
Salary: £18.87 - 18.87 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour