Pest Control Officer - Barry
|Job Title:||Pest Control Officer - Barry|
|Salary:||£14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Pest Control Officer – Barry (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £14.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The Shared Regulatory Service operates across the three partner Councils, Bridgend, Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan under a single management structure. The Service is primarily accountable to a Joint Committee of Elected Members, but continues to serve the Licensing and Public protection Committees of each partner Council and in some instances each Cabinet on corporate matters.
- To actively assist in the safe provision of a public health focussed pest control service including the preparation and laying of baits, poisons and traps and insecticidal preparations and their application for the disposal of rodents and vermin, carrying out appropriate follow up treatments, where required.
- To efficiently carry out inspections of land and premises in order to locate, identify and treat infestations of pests.
- To ensure adequate records are kept documenting poisons use.
- To act as a ‘relief’ dog warden and undertake associated duties from time to time, as reasonably required for the full and effective delivery of Public Protection.
- To collect fees, as required, in connection with the above duties.
- The maintenance of appropriate departmental records and assistance with the care and maintenance of departmental equipment.
- To utilise information technology as fully as possible within the constraints of the job which shall include co-operating fully with any scheme or pilot scheme using the same that shall be introduced.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training activities
- To participate in the Service’s out of hours response arrangements (including emergency response arrangements) as and when directed
- Ensure compliance with the Council’s Financial Regulations, Standing Orders, Policies and Procedures
- To implement the principles of the Council’s Equal Opportunity Policy whilst carrying out the above duties
- To adhere to Health and Safety legislation / relevant Council policies and procedures and to take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be adversely affected by your acts / omissions.
- To report without delay any safeguarding concerns to the appropriate safeguarding officer
- To implement the principles of the Council’s Environment Policy while carrying out the above duties.
- Such other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grade and in accordance with the general character of the job as may reasonably be required by the Head of Service from time to time.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
West Sussex - Rights of way officer
Salary: £13 per hour