Planning Officer - Harrow
|Job Title:||Planning Officer - Harrow|
|Salary:||£13.86 - 13.86 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Planning Officer – Harrow
Full Time – Contract
Pay: £13.86 Per Hour
- The processing of planning applications
- The provision of general planning advice
- The processing of planning appeals
- Development of planning policy and associated documents
- Investigation of breaches and recommendations in respect of planning control
- Continuing professional development in Town Planning
- Mentoring/guidance of more junior team members.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy and the ability to understand and implement the policy in relation to the job responsibilities
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- To promote and participate in the council’s individual performance appraisal and development initiatives and information management best practice.
- To ensure compliance with the council’s information security policies and maintain confidentiality.
- In accordance with the Immigration Act 2016, where the role is customer-facing and the post holder is required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
For more information on this position, please get in contact with Billy – Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour
Information and Monitoring Officer
Salary: £13.71 - 13.71 per hour
Business Support Officer - Romford
Salary: £17.69 - 17.69 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Senior Information Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £24.88 - 24.88 per hour