Print Officer - Nottinghamshire
|Job Title:||Print Officer - Nottinghamshire|
|Salary:||£10.81 - 10.81 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Print Officer (Customer Service) – Nottinghamshire
Salary: £ 10.81 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
- Support the Senior Print Officer (Services) in planning in order to achieve key objectives and targets for delivery. This will include pro-actively seeking and establishing business opportunities to their conclusion.
- Provide excellent service continually striving to improve efficiency, effectiveness and actively looks for ways of improving services and outcomes for the service and service users.
- Operate and support in the management of Optimus 2020 management information system (MIS) an approved exception to BMS for both the graphics and print services (or similar computerised solutions); interpreting customer request, complex specifications, provide estimates, costs, inputting business data, detailed and varied complex information and outputting business reports, work specifications and information; of approximately 5,000 p.a. – approx value £1.5m to £2m p.a.
- Support in the management and maintenance of a document repository system, admin systems and processes and business critical stock levels (publications ordering catalogue of pre-printed collateral e.g. from corporate stationary to invoices and financial cheques) for our client.
- Account management internal and external service users (customers, management, departments, organisations, external partners etc.) and suppliers, seek, secure new business and develop and manage existing business.
- Responsibility for negotiating, procuring and purchasing consumables and services for the graphics, print and fulfilment operation/services, ensuring that all financial transactions are undertaken on time and submitted to Financial Services in accordance with existing financial and procurement policies and regulations.
Experience of print estimating is a must and a working knowledge of printing process, both litho and digital is required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
Salary: £12.69 - 12.69 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Temporary Accommodation Officer
Salary: £12.92 - 12.92 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Insurance Officer (Underwriter) - Solihull
Salary: £26.76 - 28.40 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour