Rent Arrears Recovery Officer - Kingston
|Job Title:||Rent Arrears Recovery Officer - Kingston|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Rent Arrears Recovery Officer – Kingston (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To ensure the collection of rent arrears for Landlord and Non-landlord debts, through early intervention with an emphasis on personal contact with tenants.
- To prevent rent arrears from escalating in line with the Council's rent collection policies and procedures in an effort to prevent serious debt and homelessness
- To identify where tenants may be experiencing difficulty in meeting their commitment to pay rent (and other such bills as council tax) and be able to provide debt counseling and advice or referral to the Financial Inclusion Team.
- To refer tenants to internal and external support agencies, where appropriate, to ensure that the tenancy can be sustained and the tenant is supported throughout.
- Responsible for monitoring rent accounts on an ongoing basis, in order to identify cases that require further enforcement action, particularly in relation to tenants with court orders, or who have introductory tenancies.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
Salary: £12.69 - 12.69 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Temporary Accommodation Officer
Salary: £12.92 - 12.92 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Insurance Officer (Underwriter) - Solihull
Salary: £26.76 - 28.40 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour