Tenancy Enforcement Officer - Greenwich
|Job Title:||Tenancy Enforcement Officer - Greenwich|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Tenancy Enforcement Officer – Greenwich (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide a high-quality customer focused range of front line services. Specifically, to provide a highly visible proactive presence on estates and other housing land. Ensuring residents are able to benefit from the peaceful enjoyment of a well-cared for environment through the enforcement of tenancy conditions and a robust response to anti-social behaviour.
- To meet and attempt to exceed personal and organisational performance targets, objectives and service levels. Work towards supporting Greenwich Councils corporate and performance standards including its visions and values.
- To ensure that all duties and activities are undertaken within the standards, processes and procedures set by department, council or governing bodies.
- To be accountable to a Team Leader for:
- The day -to-day management of tenancy and neighbourhood issues in respect of a designated group of dwellings, ensuring the proper and appropriate use of accommodation and ensuring that residents receive an efficient and effective service in respect of tenancy and related issues.
- To personally meet with all new tenants with the purpose of explaining and promoting the full range of services available, explaining the role of the Council as landlord, and the responsibilities of residents benefiting from the occupation of Council accommodation.
- To undertake liaison with other agencies and RSLs’ in all aspects within the Public Realm, ensuring opportunities for joint working and common standards across tenure are identified and maintained.
- To undertake regular and scheduled inspections challenging behaviour and working in partnership with residents, internal and external partners ensuring a well cared for environment is established and maintained
- Identifying and providing support to vulnerable residents, ensuring good links with support networks and the co-ordination of services to address needs or problem issues. Ensure that appropriate referrals are made including the identification of high risk cases.
- Encourage all residents to take responsibility for their environment, to engage in the development of services encourage and invite feedback and participation on service delivery; ensuring that referrals are made to the Community Participation and Diversity Team.
- To refer to the Unauthorised Occupation Team any suspicions of unauthorised occupation supporting their work to recover properties.
- Provide high quality service and support to those experiencing antisocial behaviour and hate crime including domestic violence issues.
- Maintain regular contact with agencies and partners to create safer and stronger communities.
- To ensure that prompt & appropriate tenancy enforcement action is taken for example the service of Fixed Penalty Notices.
- To have in depth knowledge on tenure rights, legislation and the legal processes when dealing with standard and more complex tenancy changes.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
Salary: £12.69 - 12.69 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Temporary Accommodation Officer
Salary: £12.92 - 12.92 per hour
Insurance Officer (Underwriter) - Solihull
Salary: £26.76 - 28.40 per hour