Transformation Project Officer - Weston-Super-Mare
|Job Title:||Transformation Project Officer - Weston-Super-Mare|
|Salary:||£21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Transformation Project Officer – Weston-Super-Mare (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £21.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Expected to undertake specialist or technical assessment/activities and make decisions within a service function using skills that would have been usually gained through academic or professional qualifications and practical experience. Typically, roles at this level deliver a specific service, are part of a collaborative team responsible for professional activities within an overall service and contribute to specific service developments. Roles at this level will often be involved in supervising or managing the work of others or their professional development within an overall management framework.
- Manage the delivery of a number a Technology Enabled Care projects and work with external and internal partners to develop a clear evidence base for Technology Enabled Care.
- The post holder will need to co-ordinate the use of project management tools throughout the project lifecycle, with clear recording of outcomes.
- Provide information and advice to identified partners or individuals as detailed within the project to ensure the appropriate action is taken to comply with legislation, and project milestones and objectives.
- Prepare detailed project updates and implementation plans/business cases ensuring compliance with NSC priorities and legislative requirements.
- Provide evidence of project delivery within the appropriate timescales and escalate any issues as necessary.
- Contribute to the supervision, management and development of others to improve service standards and delivery and share best practice.
- Undertake desk-based, and onsite research and consolidate into succinct reports.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Transformation Business Analyst - Oldham
Salary: £21.23 - 21.23 per hour
Community Safety Partnerships and Projects Officer - Solihull
Salary: £20.74 - 20.74 per hour
Project Support Officer - Exeter
Salary: £247.12 - 247.12 per day
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Sales & Services Officer - Sutton
Salary: £17.39 - 17.39 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
Rehabilitation Officer Visual Impairment - Harrow
Salary: £19.06 - 19.06 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Financial Reconciliations Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £20.63 - 20.63 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour