Business Support Officer - Kingston
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Kingston|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Business Support Officer – Kingston (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The Business Support Officer is responsible for undertaking administrative duties,working in a team under the supervision of the Business Support Team Leader, and liaising with service areas within the directorate to ensure that work is completed on time and to the standards stated by the SLA. Whilst assigned to one team, the role will be extremely flexible, often swapping and helping other Business Support Teams on projects and priorities.
We expect every Business Support Officer to act as a Digital Champion and possess strong admin and technology experience to undertake a range of functions that may include: note or minute taking, preparing and organising business meetings, processing workflows, dealing with internal and external customers and providing a high quality customer experience.
Providing support on digital solutions that are available for colleagues and managers to benefit from to improve business support options. This role will operate across our different offices in Kingston and Richmond.
- Educated to GCSE level C or above (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in a business support capacity providing a wide range of administrative support
- Fantastic customer service experience - interacting with internal and external users is core requirement
- Ability to form good working relationships with colleagues and users - collaborative
- Experience of accurately recording and inputting data/financial information within agreed timescales, very good with spreadsheets
- Experience of providing high-level meeting support including organising and taking minutes
- A working knowledge of using a wide range of MS Office or Google packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of updating and maintaining databases, providing statistical reports
- Experience of project management support - updating registers, research and organising communications
- A passion for Achieving for Children’s vision, mission and values to support children and young people to live safe, happy, healthy and successful lives.
- Able to use a range of digital hardware or software to support your work effectively i.e. Microsoft or Google software.
- Strong organisational abilities including: time management, creative-thinking, problem-solving and multitasking.
- Able to work flexibly and independently with limited management oversight.
- Personal determination, drive, energy and ambition to overcome obstacles, achieve challenging objectives, celebrate success and deliver excellent outcomes for children.
- Commitment to resource-sharing and collaborative working within Achieving for Children
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Officer - Lambeth
Salary: £17 per hour
Business Support Officer - Telford
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Business Support Officer - Kirklees
Salary: £10.19 - 10.19 per hour
Business Support Officer - Camden
Salary: £17 per hour
HR Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £18 per hour