Care Manager- Complex Needs- Loughton
|Job Title:||Care Manager- Complex Needs- Loughton|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Care Manager- Complex Needs- Loughton
Are you a passionate, dedicated Care Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Care Manager to work with a company providing support for complex needs in and around the East London & Essex area.
Pay Rates: £32,000 per annum
What the roles of a Care Manager: Full JD Available
- To support the Registered Manager in the day to day management, operation and administration of the Service
- To assist with the promotion, maintenance and development of high standards of care and best practice in accordance with current legislatives requirements and with the company’s Mission, policies and procedures.
- To be an ambassador for the service, seeking to promote and assist with the marketing of agency to external parties (new staff, potential clients, potential purchasers etc).
- To work with the Registered Manager to ensure that you work in line with the budget and that staff follow the company’s policies and procedures
- To assist Human Resources in the recruitment, deployment and management of an appropriate staff complement
- To act on behalf of the Registered Manager in the absence of that person
- To work within agreed parameters regarding management, shift and support roles
- Shared accountability for ensuring that there is suitable staff complement for the service at all times (including recruitment, shift cover, rota management, skill development)
- Shared accountability for ensuring that the staff meet the standards of performance and training required to meet the services obligations to its service users and staff and any external parties
- Shared accountability for providing high standards of care within the service and for taking person-centered approaches in supporting the service users daily, directly accountable for the actions with regard to service user care and support.
- Support the Registered Manager to maintain the day to day running of the service on behalf of the registered provider.
- To work with the company’s Head Office departments and take all reasonable steps to ensure that the service meets all of its legal requirements
- Support the Registered Manager to develop an ethos that reflects service users’ individual needs and that celebrates their individual differences and diversity
- Have all the required company’s policies, procedures and systems in place required for the effective running of the home; and to ensure that all relevant persons are knowledgeable about them and have access to the documents.
- Minimum NVQ3 or similar qualification in a care-related subject
- UK/EU Driving license
- Nursing qualification in a care-related or mental health subject
- Knowledge of the Health and Social Care Standards within a residential/domiciliary care setting and the policies and procedures that are required to manage within such an environment
- Knowledge of the procedures and standards required protecting vulnerable children/adults
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What The Client Offers:
- 20 days Holiday plus 8 days bank holidays.
- The Use of a company car
- 40 hours per week/ or part time (shifts include occasional nights and sleep-ins)
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Care Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available