Contact Centre Information Guide – Swindon (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £10.42ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support the residents of Swindon in accessing the many services provided by the council. To deliver an evolving support service whereby we encourage and support customer to access information online; adopting a digital first approach.
- Understanding the customers’ needs and signposting to relevant support services either inside or outside of the Council.
- Giving information on Council Services where it’s not available, escalating queries and requests for work to the relevant service area.
- To answer calls from customers, using our Call Centre technologies.
- To answer emails from customers using digital email technology.
- To listen attentively to customer requirements asking pertinent questions to establish facts in order to gain a full understanding of the customer’s needs.
- To maintain customer service standards by answering customer’s telephone calls and emails, being courteous, welcoming and professional at all times.
- Once the customers’ needs are understood, give them the support and confidence to self-serve to answer their own query or by using Council equipment with a view to using their own where possible in the future.
- Where the customer is unable to self-serve even with your support, you will provide a clear and concise response to enquiries and ensure all information given is correct and accurate in response to the customer enquiry. - Participate in the training, development and digital skills to help your team deliver the excellence our customers expect. - Looking and suggesting ways for continuous Improvements
- To refer unresolved actions to the senior, Team Leader, or other areas.
- To adhere to the Data Protection Act.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous Customer Services experience, preferably in a face to face, contact centre or reception environment
- Exemplary Customer Service skills
- Role mode positive behaviors
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good keyboard skills and the ability to work under own initiative within a pressured team based environment.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.