Data and Projects Officer - Sutton
|Job Title:||Data and Projects Officer - Sutton|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Data and Projects Officer – Sutton (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
This role is with the Climate Action & Sustainability team. The team is responsible for the council's climate emergency response plan and lead on environmental sustainability and delivery of the Council’s environment strategy. The team manages the council’s waste disposal contract, textile banks contract and household reuse and recycling centre contract. The team also manages performance and risk for our directorate, Environment, Housing & Neighbourhoods, responds to environment-related consultations and provides data analysis, and writes funding bids to secure funding to deliver projects.
This role is focused on supporting the team in delivering the waste disposal, textile banks and recycling centres contracts, and performance reporting for the team and the directorate. The postholder will support the delivery of environment strategy projects.
- Collect and analyse information from a variety of sources and prepare reports and analysis to support the delivery of services.
- Prepare monthly performance reports for the directorate management team, and prepare information for committee performance sessions.
- Provide a range of contract and project support for the waste disposal, textile bank and recycling centre contracts working with contractors and internal and external partners to improve services for our residents.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the council, maintaining good relationships with contractors, neighbouring boroughs and the South London Waste Partnership, and ensuring clear channels of communication.
- Assist with the formulation of policy, strategy and procedures and the delivery and implementation of these meeting legislative requirements.
- Monitor and profile tonnage data from a range of data sources and forecast financial spend throughout the year.
- Analyse waste tonnages to provide accurate information about the performance of the borough’s recycling rate and contracts, including modelling scenarios, responding to data requests and submitting the council’s Waste Data Flow return.
- Prepare monthly performance reports for the directorate management team and for committee performance sessions.
- Respond to complaints, FOI requests and member enquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Support the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre and neighbourhood textile bank contracts with inspections
- Keep up to date on service operations and legislation and update relevant web pages as needed.
- Support and deliver successfully a range of projects which support the implementation of the council’s environment strategy.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
HR Systems and Information Officer - Solihull
Salary: £16.92 - 19.62 per hour
Income Officer - Lambeth
Salary: £18 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Islington
Salary: £21 per hour
Information Officer - Hackney
Salary: £17 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Neath
Salary: £11 per hour