Enforcement Officer - Stockport
|Job Title:||Enforcement Officer - Stockport|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Enforcement Officer – Stockport (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £30.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Flexi-time arrangements, homebased working available.
You will need to hold a relevant planning enforcement qualification and relevant experience in a planning enforcement role. You will have experience of site visits, and good negotiation and communication skills. You will be well organised and able to complete reports within the required timeframes to facilitate appropriate legal action where relevant and provide information to the right stakeholders.
- Experience in planning enforcement ideally holding a recognised qualification. Valid experience is preferable
- Experience with site inspections
- Able to manage complaints in relation to High Hedges in accordance with Part 8 of the ASB Act 2003 and conduct the associated site visits
- Competent in the preparation of statements and evidence with the ability to prioritise workloads
- To prepare appropriate reports and documentation for submission to the Council’s Legal Services Department in order to facilitate appropriate legal action
- To undertake all investigations in accordance with the Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996 (CPIA).
- To have all the skills and knowledge to ensure that all investigations are carried out in accordance with all appropriate legislation and guidance including the Police and Criminal Evidence Act, Human Rights Act, Regulation of Investigatory Procedures Act, Magistrates’ Courts Act, Criminal Justice Act
- Ability to communicate effectively with members of the public and people at all levels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Possession of a valid full driving licence
- To investigate complaints of alleged breaches of planning control in order to establish the facts of the case, through site inspections, interviews and historical and other records, obtaining, where available, documentary evidence
- To prepare and serve appropriate legal notices and correspondence. Prepare and provide evidence/statements for appeals and prosecutions dealt with by written representation, informal hearings, public inquiries and appearance in courts, both Magistrates and Crown Court, giving evidence on oath where appropriate
- To provide appropriate information and advice to, and liaise with, members of the public, members of outside organisations, elected members, Council Committees and other Council Officers in connection with planning enforcement matters.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Licensing Enforcement Officer - Harrogate
Salary: £17 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour
Finance Officer - Fareham
Salary: £17 per hour