Executive Support Officer - Coventry
|Job Title:||Executive Support Officer - Coventry|
|Salary:||£17.05 - 17.05 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Executive Support Officer – Coventry (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.05ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Provide high-level executive support to the Chief Executive, Assistant Chief Executive and Directors (and other officers as agreed) exercising judgement and independence.
- Take a flexible approach to activities with competing deadlines.
- Extensive diary management for senior colleagues.
- Making national and international travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Comprehensive inbox management.
- A single point of contact for the Chief Executive, Deputy Chief Executive or Director (and other officers as agreed) and responding to queries and correspondence.
- Organisation and decision making to prioritise workloads and deal with unanticipated urgent requests.
- Responsible for all meetings ensuring that schedules, communication, facilities and travel arrangements are made.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the Customer Services function delivers the organisational vision for service delivery.
- Promote a culture where the customer is at the heart of everything it does.
- Deputise for the Customer Services Manager Executive Support.
- To support the Chief Executive, Assistant Chief Executives and Directors (and other officers as agreed) to build, maintain and promote effective working relationships.
- Engage with peers to deliver successful solutions, processes and high level support.
- Offer positive engagement to all customers irrespective of roles and responsibilities.
- Exercising sound judgement and discretion to support at an executive level.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to delivering corporate messages and associated changes.
- Inspire and support colleagues to provide excellent customer service to the public and colleagues.
- Actively promote a positive, forward looking, results orientated and customer focused culture.
- Implement and adhere to appropriate routines to ensure that all elements of the service are managed to achieve optimum performance.
- Manage conflicting and competing priorities effectively, with resilience especially during periods of uncertainty and change.
- Maintain a professional focus in managing all aspects of the business underpinned by effective planning routines and confidentiality.
- Challenge practices or issues that directly affect performance.
- See mistakes as an opportunity to learn and make progress at a business and individual level.
- Demonstrate self-awareness in understand own strengths & weaknesses and explore opportunities to learn and improve.
- Support in the implementation of strategies to support organisational change.
- Take a customer view in considering new initiatives.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Project Support Officer - Coventry
Salary: £11.70 - 11.70 per hour
Business Support Officer - Shefford
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £20 per hour
Senior Business Support Officer - Catford
Salary: £18 per hour
Rent Recovery Support Officer - Woodford Green
Salary: £17 per hour