Information Governance Team Leader | Bolton
Duration: 3m w/extensions
Salary: £Negotiable per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking an Information Governance Team Leader for a local authority in Bolton carrying out a range of administrative duties.
We are looking for someone who can advise with confidence and take a lead with regards to IG issues within the team. The team has 7 staff in total. There are 2 administration officers, 3 IG officers and a technical officer who undertakes complaints and ombudsman work. The technical officer sits alongside the manager to support in the role.
Duties & Knowledge:
- Experience of Freedom of Information, SAR, EIR, Conducting internal reviews, project and policy work required
- Ability to liaise with the ICO and experience of this if possible
- Involvement in implementing GDPR and undertaking DPIAs as well as training and supervision of staff
- Knowledge of RIPA would be useful
Experience of working within an operational service delivery environment
- Enhanced DBS Needed
- HR Experience
- GDPR/DPIA Experience
- Good written and spoken English is required
- Experience of dealing directly with and advising customers
- Experience of using computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Social Services is Essential
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131.