Lancashire - Personal Assistant
|Job Title:||Lancashire - Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£11.47 - 11.47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Lancashire County Council - Personal Assistant
Hours Per Week : 37.00
Start Time : 09:00
End Time : 17:30
Location - County Hall, Preston, PR1 8XJ
£11.47ph – On going contract
The role of a Personal Assistant is to provide personal assistant support to Directors of the Senior Leadership Team and make sure the procedures and services are completed to an agreed quality standard or specification. A Personal Assistant may deal with issues that will need to be able to use a high level of initiative in order to recommend the best course of action. Communication skills are important as you will be expected to interact with internal and external 'customers' regularly as well as high importance stakeholders.
- Select appropriate procedures to carry out tasks of an increasingly high-risk nature due to supporting Directors
- Maintain and provide a support service for Directors daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- Manage the diary to ensure that adequate opportunity is afforded for comfort breaks, responding to e mails, staff, emergencies, relay messages and commission work.
- Service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining, and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
- Provide information and practical, routine advice to internal customers by interpreting established procedures and applying best practice.
- Keep up to date with changes in policy/legislation/contractual requirements to ensure service delivery is effective and complies with appropriate regulations, quality standards and service level agreements.
- Regularly communicate with other agencies and service providers to share information, build working relationship and to ensure joined up service provision
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's