Parking Services Support Officer | Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
3 Month Contract with a possible extension – Full Time 37 Hours – 8:30am to 5pm
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Parking Services Support Officer for Weymouth and Portland Borough Council.
Main Duties -
To provide general clerical and admin support within Parking Services. The role of the Parking Service Support Officer will be to provide general clerical and admin support to the various teams within the service. It is expected that the successful applicant will be dealing with the general public with regards to car park season tickets and parking fines, general correspondence & data input.
You must show -
- Evidence of previous experience in a similar role must be shown within CV
- Mediation skills
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to maintain Confidentiality
- Methodical & organised approach
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Computer-literacy and keyboard skills
- Effective communication skills
Flexible and adaptable approach to work What you will need –
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Administration
- Administration experience within a council
Salary is £9.39 - £10.07 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083.