Personal Assistant - Cheshire
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Cheshire|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Personal Assistant – Oxfordshire
4Recruitment Services are seeking a PA to a strategic Director for a local authority in Oxfordshire.
Duties and Experience:
- To provide administrative support to the Director on a flexible basis as necessary including:
- Screening correspondence (including emails) to ensure contact is correctly prioritised and referred to other offices as appropriate.
- Effective logging, monitoring and tracking system which enables completion of deadlines to be met on correspondence, tasks and preparation for forthcoming meetings.
- Tracking and chasing responses from delegated tasks to ensure all matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring urgent matters are attended to in their absence.
- Deal with any complaints referred to the Director, to include commissioning information/drafting replies to ensure response.
- Producing correspondence and reports etc. using MS Office.
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings and seminars.
- Taking minutes and preparing papers for meetings.
- Supervision of filings systems.
- Providing a professional first point of contact for staff, visitors and the public ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Organising refreshments for visitors.
- Operating an effective “carry forward” system, ensuring that papers are available for meetings and actions are taken as appropriate.
- Liaising with both internal and external officers, elected members etc. as appropriate.
- Researching and compiling information, producing reports as appropriate.
- Drafting agendas for meetings and communication management actions following meetings.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available