Personal Assistant | Thurrock
4Social Work has an exciting Personal Assistant position that has become available within Social services. We are seeking a skilled and motivated individual to work within a challenging yet rewarding role for our client based in Thurrock.
The position is an on-goiong contract due to the urgent requirement.
Role: 29.5 hours
Job Description -
We require a Personal Assistant to provide diary management, take minutes and provide general office support. You must have the following skills for this position:
* Demonstrable ability to handle confidential information
* Good level of literacy
* The ability to meet strict deadlines
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Good verbal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to work on own initiative
* The ability to communicate effectively to management
* Basic IT Skills
* The ability to report , address and escalate issues in a timely and effective manner
* Ability to understand and follow written instructions
* Good interpersonal skills
* Excellent Telephone Manner
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
* Ability to act independently and on own initiative
* Ability to work under pressure
* Previous Experience of admin/secretarial PA work
* Good Customer Service Skills
* Good Timekeeper
* Good communication skills
Candidate must have a CRB Must have excellent minuting skills must have at least a level English Must have excellent IT skills must have excellent communication skills (written verbal)
* Competitive rates
* Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
* Training opportunities and professional development
* Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
If you are looking to apply for this role please call Scarlett on 0208 514 9139.
If you have a friend/colleague you feel would be capable of filling this role, why not refer them and earn up to £250!* t&c apply.
Who Cares? We Do.