Planning and Building Control Assistant - Barnsley
|Job Title:||Planning and Building Control Assistant - Barnsley|
|Salary:||£14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Planning and Building Control Assistant – Barnsley (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £14.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To work on the preparation, review and monitoring of planning policy documents and/or the processing and determination of planning and building control applications and undertaking related activities in accordance with planning and building control principles, practice and procedures.
- To provide technical support for all aspects of the registration, determination and validation of planning and building control applications.
- To provide project management support on key areas of activity across the service as required.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including managers, employees and members of the public, ensuring information and communication links are maintained.
- Input, check and maintain a variety of electronic and paper-based systems, ensuring information is accurate and stored appropriately.
- Undertake general financial administration including placing orders and processing payments using electronic systems.
- Interpret relevant policy/ guidance/ legislation to respond to basic enquiries over the telephone, in writing or face to face.
- To be trained in all aspects of Planning & Building Control.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as requested by management.
- Provide support to senior officers in preparation and review of the statutory development plan and other planning policies, including public consultation, Examination in Public, research, data collection and analysis, or
- To process to targets householder planning applications and other basic, minor planning applications, interpreting plans and making recommendations to grant or refuse or
- Carry out site visits and inspections (in accordance with health and safety guidance), to determine whether building works have commenced and are in compliance with building regulations, investigate basic planning and building control enforcement complaints and assess the suitability of sites for basic development proposals
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planning Officer - London
Salary: £31.59 - 31.59 per hour
Project Officer - Compliance and Fire Safety
Salary: £22.41 - 22.41 per hour
Assistant Payroll & Employee Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £12.13 - 12.13 per hour
Senior HR Business Partner - West Sussex
Salary: £400 per day