Planning Officer - Lewisham
|Job Title:||Planning Officer - Lewisham|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Planning Officer – Lewisham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
**No planning experience required, will train. New graduate should have planning degree or similar**
Full-Time (37 hours)
To assist in the development of Council’s planning policies and projects to provide an effective planning service in accordance with the Council’s objectives to achieve sustainable development.
- Undertake liaison with other Authorities or external organisations on the collection of information and evidence the preparation and monitoring of plans associated with the Council’s Local Plans or Neighbourhood Plans.
- Work in connection with the preparation, implementation and monitoring of local planning projects, projects within the Local Development Scheme, supplementary planning documents, design guidance and any other policy documents that may arise.
- Ensure the conservation of appropriate buildings and areas and secure their enhancements through undertaking conservation area appraisals and the preparation of management plans for conservation areas.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of databases in association with the planning policy function
- Represent the Council as appropriate on external working groups, partnership groups and inter authority joint working initiatives that may arise in connection with the Council’s planning policy function.
- Prepare the Council's representations in the case of public inquiries and examinations in public associated with the Council’s planning functions and represent the Council as appropriate.
- Liaise with external business or consultants in the preparation of any planning policy documents and projects.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Brokerage Officer - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £13.41 - 13.41 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour
Finance Officer - Fareham
Salary: £17 per hour