Programme Support Officer - Worcester
|Job Title:||Programme Support Officer - Worcester|
|Salary:||£14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Programme Support Officer – Worcester (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £14.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support the delivery of ERDF funded programme development and execution of other projects within the Growth, Investment & Sustainability (GIS) Team.
- To provide a project and/or technical support function to the DE&I Project Operating Model and Project Managers.
- To support the planning and execution of the work for specific projects within the GIS team including managing discreet work streams of specific projects.
- To develop, monitor and review the progress of specific projects working within the Project Operating Model.
- To facilitate change through working with Project Managers and Commissioners to plan and support the implementation of projects within the GIS Team.
- To create and maintain project and programme records and documentation, ensuring projects are administered in accordance with legal constraints and other applicable regulations.
- To assist monitoring of budgets associated with specific projects within the GIS Team.
- To monitor and communicate progress, outcomes and lessons learned for specific projects within the GIS Team.
- To deputise for project managers and other colleagues as appropriate.
- To assist in the development of funding applications, tenders and the procurement of services to deliver aspects of projects, as required.
- To organise, manage and share information with service areas, partners and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- To build and develop relationships with partners, service areas, members and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- To research, co-ordinate, produce and issue reports and presentations relating to projects within the GIS Team.
- To organise, record and co-ordinate project meetings within the service area.
- Initiate, organise, attend and contribute to events, conferences, seminars and other awareness raising activities, as required.
- To create and maintain information online, including websites and social media in relation to projects within the service area.
- To assist with related public relations and publicity and communications campaigns; responding, when necessary, to all Media channel enquiries within the timescales determined by the Directorate
- To develop and maintain systems to interrogate and assure the data/information provided by contractorsincluding client relationship management systems; allowing for claims for payment to be processed and assist
- Project or Service Managers in monitoring standards and assuring compliance with the Terms and Conditions of projects/contracts.
- To maintain a working knowledge of relevant legislation, rules and regulations codes of practices and departmental policies and practices and to maintain a watching brief on best working practices.
- To provide administrative support to the Service Manager and Project Manager.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Executive Support Officer - Brixton
Salary: £160 per day
Business Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £22 per hour
Traded Service Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £26.31 - 26.31 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour