Qualified Social Worker - First Response - South West London
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - First Response - South West London|
|Salary:||£33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Qualified Social Worker - First Response – South West London
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a First Response Children’s Services Team based within South West London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a First Response Children’s Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Undertaking S47 investigations, children and family Assessments CIN Plans and CP Plans.
- Maintain a more complex caseload including safeguarding at work.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
- Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Pay Rate is £33 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available