Recruitment and Retention Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Recruitment and Retention Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£13.64 - 13.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Recruitment and Retention Co-ordinator – Gloucestershire
Salary: £ 13.64 Per Hour
Full Time (35 hours per week)
We are looking for a full time Recruitment and Retention Coordinator to help provide efficient service and support for our Adult Social Care Support Services. This role involves working alongside the senior management team to support with a variety of projects that are focused on workforce planning and development.
- Reviewing recruitment strategies for hard-to-recruit areas, including driving forward new initiatives (such as developing career frameworks, social media strategies and networks with wider partners/colleagues)
- Targeted project work, for example developing better approaches to rostering and workforce planning across a countywide service
- Driving workforce change agendas, for example leading on consultation exercises
- Working with senior management to review job descriptions, roles and responsibilities across a range of services
- Supporting and coordinating Recruitment & Retention initiatives such as campaigns, inductions, training and events
This role will involve remote working and office based working, including travelling to other services across the county.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource professional who has excellent knowledge and skills surrounding workforce planning, development and employee relations. Communication and organisational skills are a must, as are wider project management capabilities. This will be a dynamic and flexible role which provides a huge opportunity to make a difference, allowing you to increase your portfolio of knowledge and experience in a challenging and rewarding sector.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 0208 514 9148
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Benefits, Taxation and Income Officer - Barnsley
Salary: £12.64 - 12.64 per hour
Contact centre Advisor - Basingstoke and Deane BC
Salary: £10.21 - 10.21 per hour
Adults HR Improvement Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £18 per hour
Benefits Officer - Morpeth
Salary: £25 per hour
Brokerage support officer - Oxfordshire
Salary: £10.62 - 10.62 per hour