Rents Officer - Walthamstow
|Job Title:||Rents Officer - Walthamstow|
|Salary:||£21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Rents Officer – Walthamstow (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £21.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To ensure council tenants are able to sustain their tenancies. Provide accessible advice and assistance to tenants on a range of housing issues, predominantly, rent and arrears payment, including money management, debt advice and welfare but also anti-social behaviour, disrepair, housing options and moving home.
- Where relevant to be the lead professional co-ordinating assistance for tenants in need of support, who may have complex needs. To keep up to date on key housing law and best practice.
- Focus: To maximise the collection of rent and other sources of income, and reduce the level of debt, to help sustain tenancies and to maintain the viability of the Housing Revenue Account
- Provide advice and make recommendations based on up to date knowledge and analysis / evaluation of information.
- Manage escalated or complex customer issues within the relevant area.
- Contribute to the development of service plans to meet strategic business goals.
- Research developments in relevant area. Collate process and analyse information / data. Translate outputs into advisory reports / documents / actions as appropriate.
- Lead on the development, implementation, maintenance and management of systems, policies, procedures and / or standards within area of responsibility.
- Work closely with others to support/Manage the development and delivery of improvements in processes and procedures.
- Prepare and present a full range of reports (both standard and non-standard) covering area of responsibility.
- Manage a portfolio of Projects and Reviews.
- Lead on specific projects as required.
- Co-operate with and support colleagues.
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures which apply to the job and understand the reasons for this.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others and report any potential hazards or unsafe practices to line manager.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Revenues Officer - Esher
Salary: £30 per hour
Paralegal Officer - Northallerton
Salary: £15 per hour
Complaints Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour