UQSW | Personal Advisor | Leaving Care Team | Nottingham
Contract - 37 hours - Full Time
We require a Personal Advisor to work within a Leaving Care Team based in Nottingham. The Successful Personal Advisor will be required to have a minimum of 1 years recent experience of working within the relevant Team.
To apply for this the Personal Advisor must have: -
- Experience of providing high quality services to children, young people and families or others with multiple vulnerabilities.
- An understanding of attachment and human development and an awareness of issues for children in care and leaving care.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance and the ability to apply this into to practice.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates excellent casework skills, including the ability to complete sound assessments, develop and review SMART plans.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Holds an NVQ Level 3 in Children & Families, Advice & Guidance or similar or a willingness to work toward this.
- Ability to use IT to support accurate case recording and management information as required by service standards.
Salary is £20 - £22 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139.