Workforce Planning & Organisational Development
|Job Title:||Workforce Planning & Organisational Development|
|Salary:||£19.47 - 19.47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Workforce Planning & Organisational Development – Business Partner
Salary: £ 19.47 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
To work in partnership with senior managers across the Authority to support the delivery of our clients Workforce Strategy, identifying and responding to future service priorities and workforce trends to ensure that effective solutions are in place to support our client to develop and manage its talent pool to optimise the performance and impact of service delivery.
- Work closely and proactively with senior managers across the board to identify current and future skill needs of the business by applying knowledge of the principles of workforce planning & organisational design.
- Design and develop corporate learning strategies, interventions and solutions to ensure that our client is equipped to deliver and support transformation and organisational culture change.
- Provide and analyse workforce information and data for the consideration of CLT and departmental leadership teams as required.
- Maintain an awareness of national developments around legislation and policy, including analysing and interpreting good practice across local government and wider business sector.
- Use and apply knowledge and understanding of the external operating environment and our Client’s corporate transformation priorities to facilitate managers understanding of the development of appropriate workforce development strategies and interventions including:
- Succession planning
- Talent management
- Career pathways
- New ways of working
- Competency Framework & EPDR
- Leadership Development
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Employee Engagement
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 0208 514 9148
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Camden Council - Senior Planning Officer
Salary: £24 per hour
HR Consultant - Newham
Salary: £21 per hour
Senior Policy Planner - Hackney
Salary: £28 per hour
Business & Resource Scheduling Co-ordinator
Salary: £15 per hour
HR Manager - Greenwich
Salary: £30 per hour